Air Up Water Review

Air Up is ¨creating a healthier, more attractive way to hydrate.¨ Air Up was founded in 2018 by Lena Jungst, and Tim Jager. They did studies in Germany and at the university they studied Neurogastronomy and how smell affects the brain. They have their own website now with ads everywhere.

First is the Wild Berry, I would say it’s a great start to being introduced to Air Up. The more you use it the more it gets better in my opinion. The flavors include strawberry, blueberry,blackberry, and raspberry.Personally I can only really taste the blueberry and raspberry but the flavor makes up for it. As soon as you activate the flavor pod and start drinking it takes a hot minute to get used to but then its smooth sailing with flavored water. I would rank it a 7/10 because it has great flavors but wasn’t really given all flavors, but it’s a great start to try Air Up.

Secondly is Watermelon, I say this is a great pod flavor. I tasted the watermelon immediately and was blown away by how good it was. Obviously it was watermelon flavored and personally I think it was more like a watermelon slice than just a whole watermelon. It also changed my mind about watermelons because I originally did not like watermelon but after the watermelon pod it helped my perspective. I would rank it a 8/10, it was really good and I tasted the flavor immediately and it changed my mind on watermelon. 

Thirdly is Raspberry lemon, Personally this was my favorite out of the three. Overflowing flavor with the smell and drink just blew my mind. The flavor was raspberry and lemon and I felt a little more raspberry than lemon but it was mostly 75 percent raspberry, 25 percent lemon. The only bad thing I would say is that sometimes it tastes a little like rubber. I would give it a 8.4/10 because it had great flavors but I think they should have put in more lemon and the rubber wasn’t that great.

Air up is a great way to have flavored water and stay healthy.From the flavors of wildberry,watermelon, and finally to raspberry they were all great and you should try it. From the two students to the massive blow up they have had over the past couple of years through ads to their website.That was my review on air up, ¨creating a healthier, more attractive way to hydrate.