The ERAS Tour Movie

Everything about the Upcoming ERAS Tour Movie

Taylor Swift has taken the world by storm, her famous tour The ERAS Tour, has been a huge success. The ERAS Tour is a three-and-a-half-hour show where Swift performs all of her albums aka eras. She is on a world tour that will continue into 2024 as she just finished the US leg of the tour earlier this year. The last night of the US tour was in Inglewood, CA, at Sofi Stadium, where she announced 1989 TV (Taylor’s Version) and continued the tour in Mexico City with Sabrina Carpenter. 

The tour has been a huge success for Swift, as she has made over two billion dollars in tickets from the US leg as well as three hundred and thirty-three million dollars from the entire tour itself. Her tour is the biggest and most successful one in history. Along with the tour, Swift is coming out with a movie that will be released in theaters on October 13, 2023. She also released an 80-second preview on her YouTube channel about the movie. Swift has done other movies/films for past tours such as her Reputation Tour Documentary on Netflix and Miss Americana, as well as “All Too Well: The Short Film” with Sadie Sink and Dylan O’Bryan.

Many Swifties are very excited about the movie and expect the movie to be like The Reputation World Tour Documentary. Right now, you can get tickets to the movie online, which will be played in theaters across the US. It is also a little saddening that her international fans won’t be able to see the movie but the movie is hoped to also be a smashing success just like her tour. For Swifties who weren’t able to see Swift live because of how much her concert cost, they will be able to experience one of her concerts in a theater. Swift hopes the ERAS Tour movie can make fans feel like they got to experience going to see their favorite artist live.

She posted on her Twitter (X account) as well as Taylor Nation which has more information on the movie. Swift chose to release the ERAS tour in movie theaters as a documentary. The film is already breaking records for movie theaters and is expected to top one hundred million on the opening weekend. It is safe to say that Swift is gaining so much from the tour as well as the ERAS Tour movie that is coming soon.

How long is the ERAS Tour Documentary movie? Well, the ERAS Tour itself is three and a half hours long while the film will be two hours and forty-five minutes which Swift publicist Tree Paine confirmed to Billboard. We don’t exactly know how much Taylor’s team shaved off from the ERAS Tour, which is more than three hours long. While there aren’t a ton of details about the movie it is safe to say that the film will be a documentary just like her Reputation World Tour on Netflix and it’s safe to say that Swift is one of the most successful artists out there right now. 

So how much do tickets cost? For adults wanting to see the movie, tickets cost $19.89 plus tax as well as $13.13 for kids and seniors. Notice anything interesting? 19.89 is a hint to 1989 (Taylor’s Version) which comes out on October 27, 2023, and 13.13 stands for Swift’s lucky number 13. Every US AMC theater as well as Canada and Mexico will run the film four times a day, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays while it’s showing. 

Swift also posted about the movie on Twitter (now X) as she announced the ERAS Tour movie on August 31, 2023. “The ERAS Tour has been the most meaningful, electric experience of my life so far. I am overjoyed to tell you that it will be coming to the big screen soon. ERAS, attire, friendship bracelets, signing, and dancing encouraged,” the post stated. If you’re confused about what “ERAS attire” is, it is fans dressing up as her different ERAS from her different albums. 

There isn’t really an easter egg but she also included something in her announcement post that got many Swifties excited. It stated, “1, 2, 3, LGB. (ifykyk)” If you’re confused again,  in between the opening refrain and the first verse of “Delicate” fans would scream “1, 2, 3, Let’s go b****!” Fans still scream that live at the ERAS Tour and it all started as a viral video from a fan screaming those words during her Reputation Tour. You can be sure to hear those words rippling through the ERAS Tour Movie. 

Along with Swift’s tour of her songs from all of her albums aka ERAS, she created a set list where she plays two to five songs from each album and she also created an acoustic set. Swift plays “surprise songs” from songs that aren’t on her set list or songs from “The Vault.” The pop star did a total of six surprise songs from her time at Sofi Stadium. The possible contenders to be featured in the movie are “I Can See You,” “Maroon,” “Our Song,” “You Are In Love,” and “Death By A Thousand Cuts.” 

Following the anticipated film the ERAS Tour Movie has already broken records in ticket sales. 26 million dollars on the first day the tickets were released. There will be more ticket sales as the day of the film comes. 

How can Swifties get tickets? Tickets are on sale right now. Taylor Nation, an account from Swift’s management team announced on Social Media about the upcoming movie on August 31. “Karma is the girl on the screen coming to a theater near me! Whether it’s your first or 13th time, grab your tickets to see #TSTheERASTourFilm only in theaters in North America. Tickets available at AMC, Cinemark, Regal, and Fandango” says Taylor Nation. The ERAS Tour movie is an exciting surprise for Swifties and is sure to be as successful as the Tour itself.